Jodie Marsh says people envious of her body

October 12, 2011, 9:34 amYahoo! New Zealand

Rating:
(5)
Follow Yahoo! New Zealand Entertainment on Twitter - @YahooNZGossip or like us on Facebook

Ex-glamour model Jodie Marsh is turning heads these days with her new bodybuilder physique - and says everyone is jealous of her new body.

The 32-year-old has spoken to British magazine Heat about her drastic image change, saying she has been training as a bodybuilder for three years.

And she is enjoying flaunting her muscles at every opportunity.

"I feel proud when I look in the mirror. I still can't believe it's my body. Like, when I look at my abs, I'm just like, f****** hell, I love it so much! I'm the prettiest I've ever looked," she told the magazine.

"It has totally changed my life, doing this. My self-esteem is higher, my confidence is higher, I feel more secure, feel powerful - I almost feel invincible.

"I do feel a bit like Superwoman. Now every single person around me is jealous of my body."

Marsh also described her regime for preparing for bodybuilding competitions. It includes cutting out carbs until the Thursday before the competition, after which she eats nothing but carbohydrates to bulk up her body.

She also dehydrates herself the day before, in order to have as many visible veins as possible come competition time.

What do you think of Jodie Marsh's new look?

Follow Yahoo! New Zealand Entertainment on Twitter - @YahooNZGossip

Show:
Newest First
Oldest First
Top Rated
Most Replies

180 Comments

1. Sandra05:47pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

damn that is bloody shocking and what will her body look like after she gives it up?? Yuk yuk

2. 05:40pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

She is deluded if she thinks she looks good. As for other women being jealous. um.... Love...... take a good look at yourself WITHOUT the rose colored glasses on. Awful!!!

3. Steph05:32pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

yuk yuk yuk what was she thinking???

4. b05:12pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I'm very surprised you think people are jealous..................Perhaps they just say that out of sympathy

5. KenChc02:38pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Body-building woman are grotesue. End of opinion.

6. Caroline02:32pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

gross!!!

7. MMCD02:26pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Hell if the top photo is her version of pretty, ugly has gotta be another dimension!

8. wayne.B02:25pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I have seen better looking crawling in and out of cheese she is bloody ugly wake up next to that in the morning you would have a heart attack.

9. Karina02:18pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I'm astounded at the amount of anger directed at this stunning athlete. WOW!

10. Peter02:12pm Wednesday 12th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Wow.. Not many people on here seem to understand the tough mental discipline needed to do what she has done..and in only 3 years.. it takes most guys 7 years to get a great body.... good on her well done....

Entertainment Poll

What are you watching at 7pm?

What are you watching at 7pm?