A legendary rapper's passing, American politics and the GC all come to the fore amongst the tweets of the famous this week.
'Got $150 fine 4 'intimidating pedestrians' by moving over waiting line b4 red arrow gone. No pedestrians there, musta scared them good'
- Stacey Morrison feels the fury of the traffic infringement.
'Great visit w/ family of 7 dwarves. I was nervous at first, but they were so welcoming. Watch my exclusive interview on Friday @ABC2020'
- Is Barbara Walters angling to become Snow White Mk II?
'AARRGGHHHH Why do my nipples bleed when I run. My arms don't, my legs or knees don't, but my nipples do. What's wrong with them. Stupid nips.'
- Nobody ever told British DJ Chris Moyles that running doesn't pay. Stupid nips.
'OMG I JUST PUT ON A PAIR OF MY PRE-PREGNANCY JEANS AND THEY FIT!!! (I can't button them. But they fit over my ass.) #minorvictory'
- Jenna Fischer has something new to celebrate after giving birth to her son in September.
'Right, me and Pine are off to the gym to lift heavy things and grunt and sweat in a veritable Kirk/Scotty slash fest of homoerotic exercise.'
- Simon Pegg and co-star Chris Pine feel the burn while working on the new Star Trek flick.
'Okay Hindus, trim it down to about 5 gods and I swear I'll learn their names.'
- Seth MacFarlane is industrious when it comes to work, lazy when it comes to religion.
'Tomorrow, Johnny Depp is here for the first time. No big deal. I was getting my roots done anyway.'
- Even lesbians aren't immune to the manly charms of Johnny Depp. Just ask Ellen DeGeneres.
'I'm filled with so much sorrow to hear about the world losing Adam Yauch. He was such a beautiful person and artist. My heart is broken.'
- Jonah Hill just one of the celebs who got deep over the passing of Beastie Boy MCA, Adam Yauch.
'When some1 is said 2 have "no neck" often they have a very large neck giving the appearance of lacking a neck the lack of lack is noteworthy.'
- Ali Ikram pondering the big biological issues.
'is it just me .. or does anyone else wonder what is happening with the price of blueberries - is their production a monopoly or something?'
- Marcus Lush is so right. Is there a fruit conspiracy raging against us?
'Who made up the word 'drizzle'? Like "it's drizzling out." #thingsiwonder'
- Pregnancy prompts Snooki to consider life's big questions.
'There's something I have to say. I've been hiding it from friends, family and colleagues but it's time to just come out with it.'
- David Farrier prepares to make a mammoth confession.
'I DON'T REALLY LIKE GAME OF THRONES. I mean I respect its epic scale and storytelling but I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THEIR F**KING NAMES'
And there it is. Gasp!
'The GC on TV3 last night made me feel smart, fat and pale. I smell a ratings bonanza! #GC'
- But will you be watching tonight, Jaquie Brown? The second episode is the clincher.
'Had a lovely birthday, thanks for all the messages. I got a blossom tree! I didn't get a cake from Rih Rih & I'm not engaged, blah blah x'
- Tree minus cake plus no engagement ring still equals a very happy 24th birthday for Adele.
'Craving queso dip!'
- I'm pretty sure that's not approved on Kourtney Kardashian's diet plan. What would iron-willed sister Kim say?
'thanks 2 every1 who showed support when things got tough! I'm nothing w/ out that positive energy!'
- Lamar Odom is feeling the love.
'Writing at home is fun but it's SO easy to forget to shower.The fact that even the dogs leave the room when i walk in has given me a clue.'
- Apparently there is a downside to working at home, courtesy of Jonathan Ross.
'Congratulations to 'I'll Have Another,' the winner of the Kentucky Derby! I understand that the horse was named after Lindsay Lohan.'
- Sounds like Joan Rivers didn't get lucky at the bookies.
'So am I the only person who has NOT read 'Fifty Shades of Grey'??'
- You're not, Nicky Hilton, but I heard it is well dirty.
'26.3km ride,+ 50 smashing and sweaty minutes in the gym, 4 lengths'
- Yes, Russell Crowe is one of those guys who thinks you're intrigued by every detail of his workout.
'Finally understands the glory of porridge.'
- The cooler weather brings a breakfast revelation for Madeleine Sami.
'I'm watching a TV show about a woman that has no legs and her man just said... 'Luckily for me I'm not a leg man..'
- I suppose that is fortunate for all concerned, Ice T.
'A haiku, IN PRAISE OF NEWT Moon colonizing Stuff the moon up your colon Calista seems nice'
- Alec Baldwin's a poet and I'm pretty sure he knows it.
What do you think of Ange's decision to undergo a double mastectomy?Vote
By Movie Title
Bwaa! Dude! Tomorrow night, on Fox, is the premiere of The Goodwin Games. Please watch. I directed an episode. Great show. I promise.
@StarliTv well done, it was. Not there now though.
Shooting campaign ad for SAFE today, against battery farming. The piglets are SOOOO CUTE!!!!
RT @OMGFacts: Drinking one can of soda a day increases your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%! Details --> http://t.co/o1x0H7RY6S
Getting ready to go live on the @ApprenticeNBC finale. http://t.co/AAhSyYbp8r